3270 and 5250 Terminal Emulator for Windows.
Quick3270 is a powerful, high reliable 3270 / 5250 terminal emulator
for Windows that connects PCs to IBM's zSeries (S/390) and iSeries
Good integration with the Windows user interface and the easy to use
of the software will save you money for training costs and help desk
Quick3270 is an OLE Automation Server. This feature allows you to
automate, in an easy and standard way, the data exchange between
your mainframe and your Windows application.
A lot of advanced features and the low pricing makes Quick3270 the
3270/5250 connectivity solution with the best performance/price
relationship on the market.
- IBM 3270 terminal emulation.
- IBM 5250 terminal emulation.
- TN3270, TN5250
and Microsoft Host Integration Server (EIS/FMI 3270)
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- TLS/SSL encryption protocols (Quick3270 Secure).
- IND$FILE file transfer.
- FTP file transfer.
- Standard and Enhanced EHLLAPI (32-bit) programming interface.
- WinHLLAPI (32-bit) programming interface.
- COM Interface.
- Macro language with COM support (Automation).
- Full customizable keyboard layout.
- Hotspots / GUI on-the-fly option.
- GDDM - Graphic Terminal Emulation (3179G,
- Compatible with Citrix XenApp and Windows Terminal Server.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese user interfaces.
See the feature page for
Site license and the complete C/C++ source code are
Quick3270 Portuguese (Brazil) available from:
Princeton Systems Computacão